Creality Sonic Pad-compatible with most FDM printers
( Ender-3 V2, Ender-3 S1, and Ender-3 S1 Pro have been pre-configured）
1. Highly Integrated with Strong Computing Power: With software-hardware integration, you will get stunning performance, but with less trouble
2. Speed Up Printing While Keep the Quality: The built-in input shaper function will mitigate oscillation during high-speed printing and smooth out ringing, thus keeping the model quality.
3. Intuitive Model Preview: Creality Sonic Pad supports G-Code model preview when slicing with the Creality Print, Ultimaker Cura, Prusa Slicer, and Super Slicer.
4. Deft with User-defined Macros: Creality Sonic Pad supports user-defined programmable macros, with each macro combining a series of commands to a specific function for higher efficiency.
5. Connectivity Easily: Creality Sonic Pad can connect to almost any FDM 3D printer on the market via a USB cable. With the included configuration manual, it is easy to set things up.
Sonic Pad Spec:
– Powered by a 64-bit CPU and mainboard
– 4 USB ports, carrying 2Gb RAM and 8Gb ROM – OTA/USB Upgraded
– Equine with RJ45 Ethernet port and one WiFi module, enabling remote control of printers.
A camera module that users can buy separately from the tablet is available for real-time monitoring and time-lapse photography, unleashing more creativity.
Upgrades & Purchase Note
The New Pre-Configured Printer of Sonic Pad is as follows:
Ender-3 Pro, Ender-5Plus, Ender-3Max, Ender-3S1 Plus, CR-10Smart, CR-10S ProV2, and CR-10V3
The rest of Creality FDM printers will catch up soon.