Good adhesion of the print to the print bed is a must in 3D printing! If you want to keep your print secure during printing and avoid deformations, use 3Dlac 100ml. 3Dlac 100ml is a new aerosol spray adhesive for 3D printers with a heated print bed, which prevents the deformation of large objects. When the bed is heated above 60°C spray offers a strong bond between the first layer and the build plate. Prints can be easily removed from the build plate, because 3Dlac 100ml becomes inactive under 60°C. 3Dlac 100ml – Fixative spray provides a strong bond between plastic and glass that is easy to break when needed. Spray is fully soluble in water, so cleaning the build plate is an easy process.
The different temperature of the print bed translates into different adhesion levels:
- Below 60 ° C: no adhesion, objects can be detached from the plate.
- 60 – 75ºC: medium adherence, for simple geometries.
- 75 – 95ºC: high adherence, for complex geometries and long prints.
- Above 95ºC: Very high adherence, for very complex geometries and very long prints.
How to use 3Dlac 100ml:
- Clean your 3D printer build plate
- Make sure that the print bed temperature is below 50ºC
- Spray 3Dlac 100ml on the print bed (use a well-ventilated area)
- First warm up your print bed and then print
- After printing, wait for the build plate to cool down
- Your printed object will easily peels off